Elder Sanders

Elder Sanders

Monday, May 21, 2012

week #44

HELLO! ¡HOLA! ¡Alli Chishi! 




How art thou?   WELL!  Before I get into anything else, I have GRAND, MARVELOUS news!  So, we received changes, and (sadly!) Elder Bardzinski has left to Quito!  EGADS!  But, here`s the exciting part:  I have been upgraded!  Elder Sanders is no longer a junior companion, he is now to be known as:
1-Senior Companion!
2-District Leader!
3-Trainer!
                              LEVEL UP!                   
YES! So now I have a cell phone, need to do capacitations every Thursday, and this Wednesday I am to receive my child!  (Mission slang for having a new missionary to train)  So, I have no Idea who he will be, but I`m going to be a Dad!  And lead my new lad into the world of the Mission Quito Ecuador!  WOOT!  I am super nervous yet super excited, ha ha!  So much responsibility given in such a small amount of time.  The destiny of my trainee rests in my palms...
And for other Glorious news, we are going to have a baptism this Saturday!  The 2 kids we have been teaching this last week, John and Nelly, and ready ! Elder Burr, our zone leader, performed their baptismal interviews yesterday and said it was unbelievable.  Both of them are 100% to follow Christ, and after he told us that during those 2 interviews the spirit was so strong that he cried in both of them.    
       Their family is so lovable!  They consist of at least 7 kids under the age of 10, with their mom and other family there.    And also, their mom is rather inactive, and she really REALLY wants to come back into the church, so we`ll be sure to be there to help them out.
And for other news, we have another baptism planned for June 2, (a 9 year old girl named Samita, whose family is less active but they are also willing to activate again and follow strong!), and congrats to Taylor Dietz!     
And before I continue further...
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!
Off to Junior High and other Marvelous places, I`ll try to send you a card.... or something.  Hm.  I still need to find the post office.
BUT! Thanks for all you`re doing, I`m glad you`re reading your scriptures every day, and the canyon trip looked like so much fun... I`ll be sure to catch the next trip :) .   
Until later!
District Leader/Trainer Elder Sanders
PHOTOS:
Here are pics of my final moment with Elder Bardzinski, our zone, me in our sector with the city far below, and Elder Burr by some nifty graffiti with a message about the dangers of television!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment